Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Around the Clock

I don't know if I need to blog about this or not.
You know, life as a mother is not an easy task.
I think I need more than 24 hours per day.
My routine starts at 6.40 am.
After morning bath, I quickly off to the kitchen to blend Ayra's porridge that I let it cooked overnight using a slow cooker. Oh, thanks to whom that invented the cooker.
Ayra will cry and ask for milk (or just want to ngempeng).
I have no other option, so I let her ngempeng sambil baring.
I have to ask husband to change Ayra's diaper meanwhile I get dress.
Off to work, punch in and send Ayra to her babysitter's.
After 5 pm, I fetch Ayra.
Cook porridge for Ayra's dinner.
Prepare for dinner.
After Isya' prayer, I start cooking.
Dinner around 9.45pm (ini dikira lewat ni).
Check Ayra's diaper bag, prepare EBM.
Doze off at 12.30 am.
Breastfeeding goes on and on and on from dusk till the break of dawn.

Err, the next morning, I am hungry like a T-Rex. Haha. 


The reason to come home early

Miss this young lady every second

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com