Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Of A Working Mummy

I am a working mummy with a baby that is being fully breastfed. It is really challenging when I have to work out of the town. Last week Shafiq had volunteered to accompany me and babysit our baby in the hotel. I was attending a scientific writing course at my head office somewhere in Bangi. I skipped my teatime, free lunch and have to sneak out for pumping sessions. Or my boobies will leak. 

After dinner we had to find some ice cubes to keep the milk and ice packs chilled. As we have to travel back home after 3 days. The mini bar didn't help me to freeze the ice packs. It was really tedious. I prefer weekends or staying at home so that Ayra can directly latch on. Less pumping sessions. 

At the office, I have 2-3 times of pumping sessions just at my convenience. I even told my staffs about my pumping time so that they know that their boss is around. Muahaha. You know some people would have this kind of thought, "Eh mana dia pergi ni? Takde pun kat bilik? Mengular keeee?". Banyaklah mengular! Aku pam susu nak bagi anaklah! 

How you manage your pumping session and how your colleagues react about breastfeeding journey? Most of my colleague support breastfeeding. As for me breastfeeding needs a lot of knowledge, patience, sacrifice. But it is worth the effort. Oh nantilah aku tulis review pasal breastpump yg aku guna.

Sambil pam sambil membaca/tidur/whatsapping




2 comments:

  1. ice tu kena letak garam baru lamaaaaa dia tahan..

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com