Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: Pigeon Peristaltic Plus Bottle

I had this kind of problem which is my baby rejected her Tommee Tippee bottle. This happened when I left her with husband while working at the head office. I had to tag along both of them and hubby had babysit Ayra at the hotel while mummy was out for a meeting with the boss. So, this is how the story begins. Ayra refused ebm in feeding bottle. She cried out loud until husband had to bring her out from the hotel room and 'tawaf' the whole Alamanda shopping mall. Oh, luckily the hotel is just adjacent Alamanda so hubby can escape there.

The other story is we had to leave Ayra at my mom's place because her babysitter was out of town. My mom said she only drank 2 oz out of 4 oz of ebm. My oh my! And she also had some apple puree for her lunch. I started to panic but my mom remained as calm as possible. Because she had experiences in handling her kids. Hee.

Then i came across some mother's review on Pigeon bottle. Most of them gave positive feedbacks. Finally I bought one Pigeon Peristaltic Plus Bottle (Polypropylene) for Ayra. That night I was experimenting and tadaaaa it works wonders. Some mothers use the term, "Magical Bottle". And it's true. Ayra has started to drink from Pigeon bottle. Phewww, it is such a relief when I saw Ayra can easily adapting to the new soft teat. And I saw hubby smiling happily. Alhamdulillah. So, as for now bye bye Tommee Tippee bottle. Kita simpan dulu untuk adik Ayra pulak.

For any info, go to www.pigeon-my.com

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com