Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Wake Up to A Healthy Start

Breakfast is vital for me. I need breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner even supper because I always feel hungry. I am a breastfeeding mother, so I need food and water a lot. My routine for the past few months was going to the cafe and bought nasi goreng, mihun goreng, maggi goreng or kueh teow goreng with fried eggs or tofu. Sometimes when I got lucky, I could have nasi lemak ayam goreng or spaghetti goreng. After all, I just had the same breakfast menu everyday. Time to make a change! Then I came across this, "Overnight Oats". I think it has become a phenomenon a couple of months back. But I just found out this easy peasy recipe a few days ago. Pathetic me! =.="

So, bought some goods from the store and finally last night I managed to make one for me and one for husband.

This is my own version of Overnight Oats with added ESP, lotsa strawberry and kiwi

What u need?
- organic rolled oat or instant oat
- fresh milk
- fresh fruits

Optional:
- honey
- any nuts: walnut, almond, pumpkin seed
- choc syrup or choc chip
- energizing soy protein (ESP)
- yogurt
- peanut butter
- nutella
- ground cinnamon
- nutmeg

Mix the ingredients together and put in the fridge overnight. Best eaten when chilled. It's way healthier and yummy too.  Selamat mencuba!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com