Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mengidam Story

I called it 'mengidam' as I am now entering 10w4d pregnant.
Last week we were at my parents'.
I was craving for kari ikan utara style with lotsa okra & pekasam aloq staq.
Lucky me, as I reached home, mama had cooked those for me.
Bukan main selera makan, selalu tengok nasi nak tak nak je.
Thank you mama, I love u to the max!
On the other hand, I was craving for sukun goreng & aiskrim malaysia asam boi.
Alhamdulillah, ada rezeki.
Only homemade soy milk is still on the list.
I refuse to drink soy milk from the stores.
Preservatives are no good for both of us.

One thing I did notice is that ever since I got pregnant,
I love to stare & look deeply at my husband.
Even at the office, I just browse my photo folder and look at his face (smilling).
Rindu suami setiap saat.
Eeee, gedik tak?

Come on, dear lil one inside me.
Please have a speedy growth.
Mummy can't wait to hug u!

2 comments:

  1. dear, my gynae told me, time pregnant sbenanye tak digalakkan ambik any Soy product coz its estrogenic, we dont know ur baby punye gender, kalau boy takot die terlebih hormon perempuan pulak nnt...but kalau dah mengidam maybe skali je la kot u minum ehh..hehehe..minum susu kambing la bagus :D baby tak kena jaundice nnt kalau amalkan sampai bersalin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing...i minum nak bg hilang mengidam je...my cousin dulu masa preggy suka sgt air soya sbb dia nak baby putih. lps tu time deliver nak stitch balik byk kali kena buat sbb tisu dia lembut.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com