Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Of Pregnancy and Whatnot

What I Have Gone Through So Far

I am currently weigh 69.1 kg. Have gained 12.1 kg throughout this first pregnancy.

Did 2x modified glucose tolerance test (MGTT). Both results are normal.

Got 2 jabs.

Will enter 35 weeks this Saturday. Left foot has begun to swollen (Edema).

Back pain has subsided, but pelvic pain is getting more intense.

Did notice ever since I got pregnant, I love bread. Breakfast and dinner.

Once being hospitalized. Less than 10x baby movement. However, she is now doing fine and happily growing.

Did 2x 4D ultrasound. At 25 weeks and 30 weeks. And to confirm her gender.


How Do I Prepare for Labour

Of breastfeeding preparation, I've done some breast massage. Husband keeps reminding me, "Dah urut ke belom?"

Breathing technique during contraction and delivery. Had jot down the techniques for me to hafal dan praktis. Heeeeeeee-haaaeeeeee. Hee-haa-hee-haa. Hee-hee-haaaaaaa. Lastly, Heeeeeeee-pushhhhh and haaaaaa.

Baby's hospital bag is ready, but mummy's?

Practice some Quran verse, Surah Maryam (to ease labour), Doa Nabi Yunos (while you are in distress), ask husband to make air selusuh. Will find some zamzam water & kurma to keep me revived.

Mind-setting: vaginal delivery, natural birth, say no to epi. <--- Do I have what it takes?

Finally, stay calm because April is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com