Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

That Worries Me

I will enter 21 weeks this Saturday. The problem is, I am not sure if I have felt movements from my baby. How is my baby doing? Is he/she growing well? This situation puts me in anxiety.

Last Saturday, before bed, I started to worry. I barely close my eyes to sleep. On the next day, I asked husband to send me to seek for a Dr. Ultrasound done and Alhamdulillah, my baby is doing fine. I saw my baby's heartbeat and that was a quick relief. 

As of today, I am still in a state of confusion. The nurses & the gynae of Klinik Kesihatan keep asking me if I have felt any movements. I don't have any clues as this is my first time. My friends said, the movement is like a sensation of a butterfly flapping its wing so hard and rapidly. I do felt like a gas moving quickly in my womb. I think that came from the movement. Please help me to calm myself. I feel discourage. -_-"

4 comments:

  1. biasanya movement baby mula2 rs mcm agar2 yg bergerak kat perut.. then bl dh lm sket.. br rs mcm rama2 berkepak2... dh besar mcm 7 bln ke ats.. br rs mcm baby main bola sepak dlm perut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo u belum rasa movement lagi eh..takpe sebab ada setengah orang maybe lambat sikit sebab kulit perut u tebal maybe, (i dont mean buncit) tapi kulit tebal. mcm i dulu kulit i jenis nipis, so 19weeks i memang dah rase baby pusing, die mcm rase bubble2..mcm, yeah gassy tu tapi mcm ade gas yg byk bergerak dlm perot. It depends on ur skin rasenye, my friend kulit tebal, so dalam 23-24weeks baru rasa baby movement. But dont worry it will come around 5-6months. Insyallah u akan rase and believe me the first time u felt the movement u akan tergelak sikit sebab geli hehehe...dont worry too much k ;) i watched 'i didnt know i was pregnant' at DH&H channel tu, ramai gak orang tak rasa movement lansung until 9months tapi itu mmg rare la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movement can easily be mistaken dgn angin dalam perut.. so do not worry.. you'll feel it eventually

    ReplyDelete
  4. kak vee: alhamdulillah...skrg dah tau dah mcm mana rasa baby tendang :)

    jay: mula2 i tak tau mcm mana rasa sbb nurse asyik tanya je kan.. tu yg buat risau...lama2 baru kita slowly tau mcm mana rasa dia.

    aliqa: dah rasa baby kick dah...alert yg dia ajak main dgn dia..

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com